Fast, Affordable Emergency Water Damage Cleanup
Providing emergency Aurora water damage restoration and reconstruction services to the Aurora, Boulder, and Denver Metro areas. Emergency Abatement Consulting - Call us anytime day or night, we are available when you need us most. 303-337-7233
10 Reasons Why You Should Hire Emergency Abatement Consulting As Your Restoration Company
1. Emergency Abatement Consulting is proud to be Colorado’s 1st choice in emergency restoration services. Our 24-hour response team will always be available around the clock, especially when the unthinkable occurs. Emergency Abatement Consulting uses a rapid response (ERS) dispatching system that alerts each sector manager, when it matters the most. This means that an emergency team will be dispatched to your property within one hour or less. As we all know, an accident or an emergency can happen at any time. Our most important goal is to protect your personal property and prevent further damage from occurring.
2. Emergency Abatement Consulting has been a local Colorado favorite since 1986. We continue to lead the way in the restoration industry by maintaining a focus on delivering unbelievable results, and are dedicated in trying to exceed your expectations. Guarding and preserving our good name and reputation means everything to us. So, upon completion of your restoration project, our hope is that you will share your positive experience with your extended family and friends. Approx. 36% of all our work comes from repeat customers and referrals. We understand the power of word of mouth.
Insurance & Bonding:
3. Insurance, bonding and certification are critical to every great company. Emergency Abatement Consulting has always maintained higher than needed liability insurance coverage. It gives all our customers peace of mind to know, that the company they hired, can be trusted. It’s also smart business to ask your contractor for proof of coverage, before they start working on your property.
Qualification & Training:
4. Emergency Abatement Consulting will only hire and train the best IICRC certified estimators, inspectors, project managers and technicians. All our restoration employees must attend and pass our ongoing educational (environmental & ethics) training program, set every nine months. This is done to ensure that everyone understands all the latest IICRC protocols and current information. Emergency Abatement Consulting understands that keeping up with all the new industry regulation and protocols is critical to providing great service to our customers.
Product & Specialty Equipment :
5. Emergency Abatement Consulting only uses state of the art remediation equipment and products to restore your home or business. What this means is, we must warehouse a vast inventory of various types and sizes of equipment, to be made available for any special situation or job.
Personal Project Manager :
6. From the start, a senior project manager will be assigned to your restoration job. He or she will articulate a plan for each and every step that is needed in restoring your property back to its original condition. When all the restoration services are completed, you get our triple guarantee. It simply means that we will stand behind our work, and to prove it, we provide every customer of ours with a three year workmanship warranty (since 1991).
7. Here at Emergency Abatement Consulting, every project is 100% confidential. Your privacy is one of our top concerns. We are dedicated to ensuring that your confidence and trust are justified. Emergency Abatement Consulting uses special security measures to ensure that all of your personal information including name, address, and contact information is only accessible by staff. We never sell the information that we collect.
Environmental Testing :
8. Emergency Abatement Consulting will ensure that all the proper environmental testing protocols are followed correctly. Mold remediation projects can include verification air sampling (enviro.testing) after project cleanup. This can ensure that the abatement process was successful, and that the house or buildings air quality levels are back to normal, and suitable for occupancy. As your certified expert, we have extensive knowledge and experience in emergency response, water damage mitigation, mold remediation, fire and smoke, asbestos abatement, and a host of reconstruction services.
Direct Insurance Billing :
9. All Emergency Abatement Consulting project managers are trained in property claim documentation procedures. What does this mean? From day one, your personal onsite project manager will record and document all the needed information that your insurance adjuster will request. This will include pre and post photos, environmental testing results, detailed moisture mapping, scope & diagram of damage, and xactware estimates for both mitigation and reconstruction services. You can always count on Emergency Abatement Consulting to help you protect your restoration rights, to a fair and just outcome regarding your insurance claim with your property adjuster.
Professional Services :
10. Emergency Abatement Consulting is part of a small elite group of restoration experts that specialize in fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, flood damage, hail damage, wind damage, earth quake damage, storm damage, mold mitigation, asbestos abatement, vandalism cleanup & repair, chemical spill cleanup, meth lab cleanup, crime scene cleanup, sewage spill cleanup and complete reconstruction services from a single source.